Last Updated: September 10, 2015
In March 2013, the Linda Ellis / Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Letters Forum with 2,000 information and discussion posts concerning Linda Ellis’ / Linda’s Lyrics’ / Dash Poem copyright infringement and copyright enforcement letter program was ordered taken down due to an overreaching court order. (In April 2015 following my GA Supreme Court victory, that forum was fully restored as a read-only resource). That court order specifically forbade me (thereby violating my First Amendment, free speech, freedom of press rights) from writing anything about her, her business operations, her copyright infringement settlement demand letter, and her copyright enforcement program within the ELI Forums on the ExtortionLetterInfo.com website. However, that court order does not forbid me from writing about and sharing information about her, her business model, her poem, and the copyright infringement settlement demand letters on this website.
At this time, the quickest way for victims to learn about this copyright infringement settlement demand letter and copyright enforcement letter program is to read these websites below.
- CABALaw.org: Several section of this website discuss the recent escapade of Linda Ellis. However, the best article to read is: You Received Linda Ellis’ Dash Poem Settlement Demand Letter. Now What? Copyright Anti-Bullying Act Wants to Help. It gets to how to turn the tables and make complaints about her operation.
- Copyright-Trolls: Several sections of this website that humorously discuss and comments on Linda Ellis, John W. Jolin, and the Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement / Settlement Demand Letters.
- Poetry Trolls: This entire website is devoted to Linda Ellis’ / Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement Settlement Demand Letters.
- LETroll: Mini-website dedicated to victims of the Linda Ellis / Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement Settlement Demand Letters.
- The BlackBoard: Don’t Post Linda Ellis’ ‘The Dash’
- April Brown: This section of April Brown’s website discusses Linda Ellis, John W. Jolin, and the Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement Settlement Demand Letters.
- Get Poetic Justice: April Brown has launched a new book titled “Poetic Justice” about Linda Ellis, her copyright enforcement scheme, and her victims’ stories. There is also a “Get Poetic Justice” Facebook page devoted to that book project.
- ABA Journal: Scorned as ‘copyright troll,’ poet fights back in verse
- Jewish Federations: Citing Poem Leads Synagogue Into Treacherous Legal Waters
- Connecting Directors: Living in “The Dash” is getting Funeral Homes Fined $7,500
- Church Mutual Insurance Company: You need permission to use ‘The Dash’
Once you read these websites, you may need Premium Support to help deal with this overbearing, obnoxious letter demanding money from you or your organization.
If you need affordable phone support or affordable expert (non-lawyer) consultation regarding the Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement Settlement Demand Letters, I provide expert knowledge and information through the ELI Phone Support Call program.
If you need affordable legal representation from a lawyer who is very knowledgeable of the Linda’s Lyrics / Dash Poem Copyright Infringement Settlement Demand Letters, I highly recommend Attorney Oscar Michelen’s Defense Letter Program.